Really, the question above is not rhetorical, nod if you are. This roasted orange salmon recipe ensures that you prepare it to prepare it to perfection. Here is how to prepare your roasted orange salmon in a way that’ll leave everyone salivating within 55 minutes.
This is what you’ll need;
- 2 oranges, sliced into rounds.
- 1 onion, thinly sliced.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil.
- 5 (6 ounce) salmon fillets.
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder.
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley.
- 1/2 cup orange juice.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon honey.