There are different methods of preparing fried rice. The difference in style extends to differing recipes. This is usually as a result of differing locality. Here is how to prepare fried rice the Hawaiian style. The preparation and cooking, should not take you more than one hour.
This is what you need.
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked jasmine rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 (12 ounce) can fully cooked luncheon meat, cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced Chinese sweet pork sausage
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder