Due to its high acidity, it is advised that apple cider vinegar should be diluted. So as not to scar, dilute well before it’s applied to the skin. Here are some simple steps you can follow:
- Mix 1-part apple cider vinegar with 3 three parts water (if you have sensitive skin, you may want to use more water).
- Cleanse your face with mild face wash and pat dry.
- Using a cotton ball, gently apply the mixture to the affected skin.
- Let sit for 5–20 seconds, rinse with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process 1–2 times per day.