I can tell you a lot about this pasta, but I’ll just stick with the basics. It’s Italian Spaghetti Sauce with Meatballs, It’s delicious, and it is easy to cook.
This is what you need;
- 1-pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder.
- 1 egg, beaten.
- 3/4 cup chopped onion.
- 5 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1/4 cup olive oil 2 (28 ounce) cans whole peeled tomatoes.
- 2 teaspoons salt.
- 1 teaspoon white sugar.
- 1 bay leaf 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste.
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil.
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper.