If you seek stimulus:
- You habitually take risks.
- You are easily bored.
- You dislike routine.
- You start projects easily.
- You don’t often finish the project off completely.
- You find the little details time wasting.
- You are full of ideas.
- You find it hard to maintain a steady relationship.These people thrive on risk. They are the bungee jumpers, fast car drivers, mountain climbers. Their attention span can be short as they are racing on to the next thing. These people tend to smoke or drink too much and forget to take care of themselves properly. Often these types respond well to taking part in energetic sports, to burn off the tension.