Tuna, macaroni, creamy soup, cheese and fried onions are all you need to make this super easy tuna casserole that I learned from my roommate. It’s great as leftovers, too.
- 3 cups cooked macaroni 1 (5
- 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
In a 9×13-inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup. Mix well, and then top with cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.